SIONYX NIGHTWAVE MARINE NIGHT VISION CAMERA
The Sionyx Nightwave Marine Night Vision Camera is an ultra low-light marine navigational camera built around SIONYX’s patented Black Silicon CMOS sensor. It allows mariners of all levels to easily spot obstacles and debris in moonless starlight without white light or expensive thermal cameras – navigating safely, avoiding collisions, and maximizing time on the water. IP67-rated, it’s built to operate in the toughest marine environments.
Nightwave’s flexible mounting and video streaming setups allow both seamless integration with major brand MFDs and the option to view live video on your mobile device – so you can navigate confidently in the dark from any vessel with clear colour digital night vision.
CAPABLE – <1 mlx moonless starlight sensitivity allows you to see well beyond human eyesight.
AWARE – Stable 44º field of view increases situational awareness to spot unexpected obstacles, debris, markers, vessels, and more.
RUGGED – IP67 rating protects against water, sand, salt, and dust. Dry nitrogen purged to prevent lens fogging. Safely use Sionyx Nightwave Marine Night Vision Camera in inclement weather conditions.
CONNECTED – Flexible installation options allow seamless integration with major brand MFDs and WiFi video streaming to the new SIONYX mobile app.
Sionyx Nightwave Marine Night Vision Camera Details
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- SIONYX Nightwave Ultra Low-Light Marine Camera (CRV-500C)
- Analog Video Cable [5M]
- SMA to BNC adapter
- BNC to RCA adapter
- Power Fuse & Fuse Holder
- Digital Video Cable USB [3M]
- Base Gasket
- Mounting Hardware
- User Manual
- Install Template
- Video Out: Analog Video [NTSC]
- Analog Video Connection: SMA / BNC/ RCA
- Wireless Communications: WiFi + Bluetooth
- Power In: 12Vdc / 5Vdc[USB]
- Power Connection: Tinned Copper Wire / USB [with provided optional cable]
- Permanently mount to a flat surface, ball up or down, using the included mounting template and hardware
- Bulkhead Mount: 4 X M6 Blind Holes
- Top-Down Mounting Holes
- Temporarily mount via the single 1/4” 20 center mount
- Once mounted, camera features manual vertical tilt adjustment
- The preferred video output must be selected using the SIONYX App.
- WiFi communication and command and control options are available via the SIONYX App using either power source.
- WiFi live video streaming is available via the SIONYX App
- USB video output is not available
- Analog video output is available via the SMA-BNC-RCA connector on the factory-installed cable.
- WiFi live video streaming is available when selected in the SIONYX App
- USB video out can be used when the camera is plugged into a host device [PC/Laptop]
- Analog video output is not available.
POWER AND VIDEO OUTPUT OPTIONS
Powering the camera with 12V DC and using the analog video output is the preferred method for integration with onboard electronics [MFD].
A user may want to use USB power as a convenient option if a 12V DC battery is not available. While using USB as a power option, the analog video output will not be available. Powering the Sionyx Nightwave Marine Night Vision Camera with the USB is the preferred method when connecting to a host device [PC/Laptop].
When the camera is powered with 12V DC using the factory-installed cable:
When the camera is powered with USB [5V DC] using the provided USB cable:
Note: If WiFi video is selected via the App, USB video will NOT be available.
Note: If USB video is selected via the App, WiFi video streaming will NOT be available.