BioFlex™ MarineShrink Boat Wrap is a shrink wrap used extensively for covering, securing, protecting and packaging boats of all sizes. The BioFlex™ material is designed to safely return to the environment where it can be converted into renewable and sustainable energy.
• BioFlex™ MarineShrink boat wraps provides a physical barrier of protection to your boat during transport and storage.
• The BioFlex™ material is designed to convert into energy within a modern landfill environment
• It can tightly wrap any odd shaped object of varying dimensions.
• Highly UV resistant, which protects the film from harsh sun rays and improves longevity.
• BioFlex™ MarineShrink wraps are puncture-resistant making them an ideal wrap for transport purposes.
• Easy to patch and repair.
• Ideal for wrapping big objects and equipment during transportation in extreme weather. Unlike a usual cover, it won’t flap about in the wind.
• Excellent wrap for long term storage. Protection from extreme weather, precipitation and UV rays. BioFlex™ MarineShrink Boat Wrap Specifications
Shrink wrap is a low-density polyethylene film made up of polymers. BioFlex™ MarineShrink boat wraps protect the boats from extreme weather, wind, moisture and more. These wraps keep moisture, dust, debris and bugs away from your boat. When heat is applied, it shrinks tightly over whatever it is covering. A tightly contoured fit offers a tailored solution for covering, securing, protecting and packaging the structure they cover around. Common plastics used to produce heat shrink wrap are polyolefin, PVC, polyethylene, and polypropylene. Heat can be applied with a handheld heat gun (electric or gas), or the product and film can pass through a heat tunnel on a conveyor. Films are stretched when they are warm to orient the molecules from their initial random pattern. Cooling the film sets the film’s characteristics until it is reheated: this causes it to shrink back toward its initial dimensions.
BioFlex™ Energy from packaging waste Bioflex™ films are Layfield’s responsible end-of-life film solution. This product was designed to have the film safely return to the environment where it typically ends its life within the traditional waste streams. The energy from your package will be harnessed and converted into clean, renewable, sustainable energy within today’s modern landfill environments. How Does BioFlex™ work? Bioflex™ maintains film integrity and will not change the barriers or physical properties of the material. Bioflex™ is shelf stable and will not break down from oxygen or UV rays. Consumers do not have to change their behavior or adjust the way they discard the film. The energy generation facility recycles BioFlex™ into renewable energy, just simply discard the used package into the waste bin. It’s that easy! – To learn more about the BioFlex™ material, https://www.layfieldgroup.com/Flexible-Films/Products-Page/BioFlex.aspx